Thursday, September 6, 2012

A light at the end of the tunnel

I love Autumn. It's my very favorite time of year, and with it comes the renewed urge to dust off the spinning wheel and mix up the dyes. I have neither wanted, nor have been able to do much of any of that these past few months. I dyed up yarn to knit a shawl (which I don't seem to be able to knit correctly) for Renfest, but all the wool washing/dying that I thought I'd get done this summer just didn't happen. Even though my winters are very busy, I've been taking another look at what I have and the interest has sparked again. Maybe I will be able to find the time and desire to dig into it again soon.

My fingers are also starting to itch thinking about the crocheting projects I have still sitting around. Summer is far to hot to think about doing that, but, Fall is coming soon and that means dark evenings curled under a blanket in front of the TV. I always need something to keep my hands occupied and that means either spinning or crocheting/knitting. And that's another light at the end of the tunnel.

One day at a time with something to look forward to.

One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment