Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Too busy and already exhausted

Between trying to get this place spring cleaned, the basement organized so I can wash/dye wool for Tour de Fleece next month, and my mom going into surgery for breast cancer next week, I think I'll just plop the rest of the yarn that I've spun so far this year into one post and get it over with.

Woolgathering's Falkland - light fingering, 308 yards.


Into The Whirled's
Ravenswood -

Two braids, light fingering, 612 yards.

I may have shown one of these braids already spun. I'm not sure if I spun both or just one since the first of this year.

Fiber Fancy's Beatles Club - Maxwell's Silver Hammer

I wish I had gotten a picture of this before I spun it. I didn't seem to take one though.
This is two braids of Merino/Tussah/Bamboo, light fingering, and 730 yards. These two actually look alike. The one on the right just has more of the oranges showing.

And that's it from me for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment