Friday, July 1, 2011

expletives go here beacuse I'm really hating the human race today

So for TDF you have to either downsize your photos or put them in a collage. I tried signing up on flicker but they wont acknowledge my account once I made one. It turns out you have to use IE not firefox. Ok, not wild about that disaster browser but I'll try. Nope it still won't work. I log in and every time it sends me back to the log in page. The same thing happens when I try to use my yahoo account. It's not a cookies problem either.

So then I try one of the free collage programs. Anything that is compatible to my old system (windows 2000) requires you to become a sheeple and join Facebook or use Flicker to upload your photos. HELLO Flicker doesn't work! And I have refused to get on Facebook for years now. It looks like I'm screwed though and will have to join the millions of like minded sheeples.

If Facebook tells me that I have to use Flicker or Windows 7 I will have to shoot somebody.








.........oh quit freaking out. It's just an expression. Something we used to be able to use back in the dark ages. You know, before people had to be politically correct sheeples.

I think I need to pet some fiber and calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment